Our one-hour “family reunion” service will take place outside, behind the Fellowship Hall, at 9:30 a.m.. Children will remain with their families during our gathering and we will be honoring social distancing guidelines. We are excited! Those who are medically vulnerable are encouraged to continue listening to the services online until we receive further guidance from the government on the COVID-19 guidelines. Masks will not be required at Faith Fellowship but recommended until we are beyond 6ft distancing requirements. We are easing back into gathering together on campus to follow the local government and CDC recommendations.
What you can expect:
- A condensed service beginning at 9:30a.m.
- Music, announcements and the message.
- A family atmosphere.
- No handouts. Please bring your own notebook if you’d like to take notes.
- Shade out under the back of our campus. Please bring your own blanket, chairs and or umbrella. As well as beverage if you'd like one.
- Bathrooms will be available through the exterior hallway entrance only.
We will be continuing with prerecording the sermon messages so that those not yet able to gather together can continue listening online. This is also the backup should the weather not permit us gathering together outside. Keep up to date by visiting our FAQ page.
6646 First Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33707-1306