Easter Celebration Outside on Back-40
Apr 4, 2021 at 9:30 AM
Organizer: Colin Munroe
- The Easter Celebration will be outside this year on the back 40 at 9:30a.m.
- We are encouraging our Faith Family to bring their own comfy lawn chair.
- There will be an age appropriate Sunday school available for children age 2 through 5th grade.
- Following the Easter Celebration will have the Easter Truth Hunt.
- Then we will head out to Pass-a-Grille Beach for the beach Baptisms at 12:30p.m.
- This year we are asking families to bring their own picnic lunch.
- Please note, you will need money for the beach parking meters.
- And last, but not least, don’t forget to bring fresh flowers for the Cross on Easter morning.