1. We have resumed meeting inside and in person for the Sunday morning Sunday Celebration, New Creations Gospel for Kid’s Children’s Church and some of the weekly Life Groups. Masks will be required at Faith Fellowship as well as the recommended 6-foot distancing. We are continuing to ease back into gathering together on campus and are following the local government and CDC’s recommendations and protocols. Those who are medically vulnerable are encouraged to continue listening to the sermons online until we receive further guidance from the government on this COVID-19 guidelines.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Encouragement through the Word of God!
- A regular service beginning at 10:30a.m.
- Music, announcements and the message.
- Please bring your own notebook if you’d like to take notes as there will be no handouts. We have an Online Connection Card and Online Life Line (bulletin) which will be posted under each week’s Sermon Message.
2. The New Creations Children’s Church for children 2 years old through 5th grade is gathering in the Fellowship Hall at 10:15a.m. during the Sunday Celebrations for their Gospel for Kid’s lesson. Please use the main entrance to the Fellowship Hall for checking in and out your children. Masks are required for the servants and children.
3. What is the current weekly church program(s) schedule? We are continuing to gradually move back into the building and some Life Groups are resuming gathering together in homes. Please visit the Life Group page to check out the whens and wheres.
5. What steps have we taken to ensure that our church facility is safe? Our custodial staff is following the CDC’s recommendations for cleaning. Leadership is regularly updated by the CDC’s recommendations for our local faith-based communities. When we resume meeting inside based on our specific campus and needs, we will have put in place the CDC and our governor and mayor’s recommendations and requirements.
6. How can we be safer at home? We’d recommend you visit the Center for Disease Control website for their recommendations and updates.
7. How do we continue our giving?
- By practicing B.L.E.S.S. (Be in prayer, Listen with care, Eat together (maybe take a neighbor a meal during this time), Serve one another, Share your story).
- Tithes and offerings can continue in a couple of ways:
- By giving online. If you are a Covenant Member, you can also login to our church database to have extended options for your tithes and online giving.
- By mailing in a personal check.
- Or by using your online bill pay through your bank.
6646 1st Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33707-1355
Who can we contact in the event we have a question or need?
Most questions can be answered by visiting our website Homepage or:
- Email us here.
- Submit an Online Connection Card
- Leave a message at (727) 381-4750. Voicemail is received by a staff member and assimilated during church office hours.
- Your Care Couple. Those who have entered into Covenant Membership here at Faith Fellowship of St. Petersburg have a Care Couple.
- Office hours? Currently our staff and ministry team leaders are serving remotely from home for the most part. Each of them is accessible by their cell phones or leaving a church phone voicemail.
8. Many of you have shared how the Lord is leading you to put into practice B.L.E.S.S. (Be in prayer, Listen with care, Eat together (maybe take a neighbor food or a meal during this time), Serve one another, Share your story). The act of following the command to Love One Another as Christ has loved you.
9. Pray for followers of Christ to take to heart 2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” Be in prayer about who the Lord would have you encourage today and how.
- Be in prayer for our President and government officials, Center for Disease Control specialist, emergency workers, medical personnel, teachers, students, families, those facing spiritual, health, emotional, and financial challenges during this time. Submit your praise or prayer request here.
- Listen with care. Reach out to a neighbor, co-worker, friend, and or family member.
- Serve by:
- expressing kindness to your family, the grocery store staff, the delivery person, your letter carrier, your children’s teachers. . .
- seeing who in your circle of influence needs help shopping, picking up a prescription, figuring out the internet so they can listen to the Sunday Celebration . . .
- Ask the Lord who and where He would have you serve today.
- Share the gospel with yourself and others. What has God done for you in the past? What is He doing in your life now? Who would He have you share your story with?