- How do we continue our giving?
- By practicing B.L.E.S.S. (Be in prayer, Listen with care, Eat together (maybe take a neighbor a meal during this time, Serve one another, Share your story).
- Tithes and offerings can continue in a couple of ways:
- By giving online [Click Here] If you are a covenant member you can also login TO have extended options FOR online giving.
- By mailing in a personal check.
- Or by using your online bill pay through your bank.
6646 1st Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33707-1355
- Who can we contact in the event we have a question or need? Most questions can be answered by visiting our website’s Homepage www.faithfellowshipstpete.org or:
- Email us here
- Submit an Online Connection Card
- Leave a message at (727) 381-4750. Voicemail is received by a staff members and assimilated.
- Your Care Couple. Those who have entered in to Covenant Membership here at Faith Fellowship of St. Petersburg have a Care Couple.
- Office hours? Currently our staff and ministry team leaders are serving remotely from home for the most part.
- We are meeting for our Sunday Celebrations outside on the “back 40” behind the Fellowship Hall at 9:30a.m. for our family style worship services. Please feel free to bring your own lawn chair or blanket or use one of the folding chairs that are available. Children will remain with their families during our gathering and we will be honoring the six foot social distancing guidelines. Those who are medically vulnerable are encouraged to continue listening to the services online until we receive further guidance from the government on this COVID-19 guidelines. Masks will not be required at Faith Fellowship but are recommended when the 6ft distancing requirements can not be maintained. We are continuing to ease back in to gathering together on campus to follow the local government and CDC’s recommendations.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A condensed service beginning at 9:30a.m.
- If weather does not permit meeting outside please join us online for the Sunday Celebration.
- Shade out under the back forty. Please bring your own blanket, chairs and or umbrella.
- Music, announcements and the message.
- A family atmosphere.
- Please bring your own notebook if you’d like to take notes as there will be no handouts. We have an Online Connection Card and Online Life Line (bulletin) will be posted under each weeks Sermon Message.
- Bathrooms will be available through the exterior hallway entrance only.
- What is the current weekly church program(s) schedule? Currently all weekly church programing are not on campus due to the current guideline recommendations by the CDC and governing agencies. However, you can visit our homepage scroll down towards the bottom for links to weekly Sermons, New Creations Children’s Church and Life Group resources.
- How can I access the online resources, such as our Sunday Celebration and bible studies? By visiting our homepage.
- What steps have we taken to ensure that our church facility is safe? Our custodial staff has followed the recommendations for cleaning recommended by the CDC. As the governor and mayor continue to unfold the phases of returning to “normal” leadership is prayerfully processing the how we resume in-person Sunday Celebrations inside the buildings. Leadership is regularly updated by the CDC’s recommendations for faith based communities. When we are able to safely resume meeting inside based on our specific campus and needs, we will have put in place the CDC and our governor and mayor’s requirements.
- How can we be safe at home? We’d recommend you visit the Center for Disease Control website for their recommendations and updates.
- Many of you have shared how the Lord is leading you to put into practice B.L.E.S.S. (Be in prayer, Listen with care, Eat together (maybe take a neighbor food or a meal during this time), Serve one another, Share your story).
- Pray for followers of Christ to take to heart 2 Chronicles 7:14 “if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” Be in prayer about who the Lord would have you encourage today and how.
- Be in prayer for our President and government officials, Center for Disease Control specialist, emergency workers, medical personnel, teachers, students, families, those facing spiritual, health, emotional, and financial challenges during this time.
- Listen with care. Reach out to a neighbor, co-worker, friend, and or family member.
- Serve by:
- expressing kindness to your family, the grocery store staff, the delivery person, your letter carrier, your children’s teachers. . .
- seeing who in your circle of influence needs help shopping, picking up a prescription, figuring out the internet so they can listen to the Sunday Celebration . . .
- Ask the Lord who and where He would have you serve today.
- Share the gospel with yourself and others. What has God done for you in the past? What is He doing in your life now? Who would He have you share your story with?